miércoles, 22 de enero de 2014

A monochromatic Dutch home


Today we want to share a Dutch house decorated from top to bottom in white. 
Needless to say is that I love white, probably is my favorite color, and I 
like to use it in interior design as well as in fashion. Maybe it´s because my name
is Blanca, which means white, and it really suits me well.

Anyway when I saw this house, I could not resist sharing it with you. 
Full of Eames furniture, this home conveys, comfort, peace and makes us want
to apply this style in our own home.
It really caught my attention the white floors and I have to say I just love them,
maybe I will dare to use them one day, though I can imagine how hard it must be
to keep them looking good!

















Don´t you wish to wake up in a home like this? I would love to just spend a weekend here.

See you soon!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario